Live in Sydney? Pick up your order from us by selecting 'PICK UP' option upon checkout.
You can shop our signage directly from our online store or you can email us for all custom orders.
If you're emailing us:
- Please provide as much information as you can (your names for the sign, your event date and when you require the signs by, the signs you would like and quantities (welcome sign, seating sign, etc), and the correct delivery address for the order.
- We will email you a quote for you to review.
- If you're happy to go ahead with the order, we will email you an invoice to lock it in!
- Once payment has been finalised, any signage that require a design proof will be organised and sent to you for approval.
- Once you've approved the final designs, we go ahead and commence creating your signs!
- Upon completion, we pack + ship your order to you via our courier or Australia Post - tracking is always included for all orders.
- We can't wait til you see your signage in person!
- You've now placed your order with us via the online shop or via email - thank you!
- Once payment has cleared, we will email you and send design proofs (for custom orders) for your approval.
Please thoroughly check your design proofs before approving them as all designs are final once you've given us your approval via email. Further amendments will incur additional costs.
- Once you've given approval via email, the designs are now final and we start creating your signs and get your order underway!
- We pack your order safely and securely for our courier and ship to you.
- Once your order ships, we will email you the tracking link so you know when to expect your order - yay!
We will email you a design proof when you order any of our custom signs. These are signs personalised with your names on them, such as welcome and seating signs.
Design proofs are not sent out for non-custom signs.
We recommend placing your order 3 - 7 months before your wedding.
We understand that when booking early, you may not have your final guest numbers or quantities yet and that's totally ok! You are welcome to leave a 50% deposit to secure your booking with us.
Without a deposit, we can't guarantee that we will have availability to fulfill your order closer to your date, so it's best to book as early as you can.
Absolutely! We totally understand that things like final guest numbers for seating signs, table number quantities and menu quantities won't be known until closer to your date.
You are welcome to pay a 50% deposit to confirm your order. Once your final guest numbers are finalised, we will invoice you for the remaining balance.
Please send us a Word document or Excel spreadsheet to email@example.com
We require your final guest list and tables emailed to us at least 3 weeks before your wedding.
Running late? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to check if we have availability for a rush order - additional fees apply.
Before we start making your seating sign, we will send you a design proof via email for approval. You can make ONE text amendment if needed. Please thoroughly review your proof and approve via email.
Once you have given your approval, the design is now final and no more changes can be made. If you need any further text amendments done, this will incur an additional $30 fee per amendment.
We are not responsible for any spelling mistakes and typographical errors that has been provided to us, so please triple check that all text and names are spelled correctly.
Don't panic just yet! Please email us to place an Express Order for an additional fee.
All Express Orders will need to be sent via Australia Post Express Post.
Please email us at email@example.com to request a custom font style.
Make sure you check out our best-selling Styles
These are just some of our top bestsellers and you can check them out here
We will send you a design proof for your custom sign order. You can make ONE text amendment if needed. Please thoroughly review your proof and approve via email.
Please note that we will only allow this ONE text amendment per sign - not a design, font or style change. If you need any further text amendments done, this will incur an additional $30 fee per amendment.
Guys, we all know Covid sucks right now! Our couriers are legends and are trying their best to get your orders to you :)
Due to Covid, there will be delivery delays on top of our usual estimated delivery times, so please plan for these delays and place your orders earlier rather than later to ensure timely delivery of all your goodies.
We use Australia Post, Sendle and/or Fastway Couriers to get your orders to you, and all orders come with tracking so you know when to expect your order.
Here are some delivery estimates:
Sydney and surrounds: 1 - 6 days
Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane: 2 - 6 days
Adelaide: 3 - 7 days
Perth, Hobart: 4 - 9 days
Darwin: 7- 15 days
*Covid delays: Guys, please allow for some delivery delays due to Covid as we have been seeing delays in deliveries unfortunately. All courier deliveries will be 'Authority to Leave' to allow for a safer, contactless delivery.
All orders come with tracking so you'll know when to expect them.
All Express Orders will be sent via Australia Post Express Post.
You can also organise to pick up your order from us in Bexley, NSW if you are in Sydney!
All our signs are made to order and can be personalised with your requirements, just contact us and let's make it happen!
The lettering on our acrylic signs are made out of vinyl, which are specially designed for outdoor signage applications.
Our seating signs are usually made with a combination of both - vinyl for main and table headings (if requested), with guest names meticulously handwritten directly on your sign by Nikki :)
Please take care when cleaning acrylic as scratches can occur very easily. Wipe very gently with a nonabrasive, non-linting cloth.
Never use any alcohol, chemicals or sprays when cleaning acrylic.
For larger signs, always try to store these flat and keep them in their packaging until you need them to prevent any scratches or damage.
Please email your logo in a hi-res format to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements, thank you.